DAS (Data Analysis Software)
PlexArray® HT System
Plexera® LLC has developed the PlexArray® HT; a high throughput and label free biomolecular interaction detection system based on Surface Plasmon Resonance imaging (SPRi) technology. The PlexArray® HT is a fully integrated, easy to use platform for analyzing 10’s, 100’s, or 1000’s of biomolecular interactions in a single reaction. The system utilizes the printing of proteins on specialized surface chemistries, automated array processing, dedicated reagents, and custom data analysis software.
- Multiplexed interaction analysis of thousands of proteins
- Screen and characterize simultaneously in one assay
- Rank by relative kinetics, specificity, and affinity
- Quantify concentrations without standard curves
- Reduce Costs through label-free detection, more efficient use of precious samples, flexible printing solution via the standard size glass slide and easy access flow cell design.
- Better Data through the elimination of potential bias introduced by labeling and the generation of kinetic data (Ka, Kd, KD).
- Accelerated Discovery through ease of use, higher throughput, and fast data analysis.
Features of the PlexArray HT include:
- Cost effective, high-throughput method for studying thousands of unique interactions in a single experiment.
- Nanogram quantities for arrayed sample
- Minimal analyte volume requiring 0.5ml volume or less for many samples.
- 3D Sensor Chip chemistry for small molecule immobilization overcomes solubility issues and can amplify binding signals tens of times above traditional protein immobilization techniques.
- User-guided software for easy instrument control and analysis
- Temperature controlled well plate cooler
- Temperature controlled and thermally stable flow cell. 4º to 60º C.
- In-line degasser that eliminates the need to degas water and buffer prior to an analytical run.
- Patented flow cell design for reduced analyte volume and optimal flow over the entire printed array surface. Top mounted design for easy access and printing flexibility.
- Inert, biocompatible, metal-free flow path for non-reactive and corrosion resistant processing.
- Dedicated personal computer, monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Ability to analyze multiple analytes against potentially thousands of ligands.
- No hazardous materials used in construction or generated from the process for safe work environment and waste disposal.
- PlexArray® Analyzer
- PlexArray® Nanocapture® Sensor Chips
- Data Analysis Software
- Accessory equipment & reagents